Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
1,647 results
All reviewsgolf coursetorrey pinesfront deskself parkingplay golfthe pacific oceansan diegobusiness tripbeautiful hotelper dayfitness centeran upgradegrounds are beautifulshort drivefire pitconferencegolfers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I went to the Hilton Torrey Pines for two nights with my daughter and her husband and two little kids. Ages 3 and 5. While this is not really a resort for kids, it is fine. We needed to be near La Jolla and found it to be just a short drive away.
The rooms are well appointed and clean. Beds good. Amenities good. We did not eat in the hotel. the workout room looked a little shabby. We didn't use the pool, but it looked very inviting.
walked around near the golf course and enjoyed the sea breezes.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2013

The Hilton at La Jolla has it all. Beautiful views, spacious rooms, friendly staff and of course the golf course. The hotel is in a desirable location with easy access to all the great attractions. We can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Rooms with a veranda view of the golf course are great.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JWF901
Katie E, Manager at Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to San Diego. I am ecstatic to learn how much you enjoyed your stay and that you loved your spacious and comfortable guest room as well as the stunning views. I am pleased to know that you received impeccable service throughout your stay and that you can’t wait to come back. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Not my favorite place. We booked a government rate so of course we got the worst located rooms they have. I guess not so bad for my husband since he was going golfing and he could walk out to the course, but no view whatsoever. No natural light either. As it turned out, I ended up walking out and over to The Lodge for meals anyway so I guess it worked out after all. I'm not sure if that was the Hilton's intended outcome. First of all, there is nowhere to get food except for the one restaurant in the Hilton hotel. So they know they are holding you hostage. The breakfast, which included bacon, eggs and coffee, was $26++. Really? We ate dinner there the first night and it wasn't that great so I wasn't about to spend $26 on bacon and eggs. So we went next door to The Lodge where the food was better and less expensive, the resort is nicer, and the service was much more gracious. Next time I would spend the extra $100 a night and stay next door.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dvsdeedee

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback. I am sincerely sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the guest room you received. Next time, please let our front desk team know and we would be more than happy to try and provide you with accommodations that are more fitting to your needs. I am very sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your dinner the first night of your stay which discouraged you from joining us for breakfast. Our breakfast is fantastic and much more than just bacon and eggs, we also have a build-your-own omelet station, fresh fruit, pastries, French toast, potatoes and much more. I encourage you to try it the next time you visit. Thank you for your review and I hope you reconsider choosing to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

This Hilton is a perfect spot in between Del Mar and La Jolla I love it! Very nice ocean views and beautifull golf course behind property. It is typical Hilton quality with more recent updated rooms. The breakfast was great especially the omelette station everything else was very good also

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I went there on business and was only there one night so I didn't get the chance to enjoy the amenities and I wished that I would have been able to stay longer. The short time I was there the hotel was very nice, the staff was helpful and the amenities looked to be great.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review and for your quick visit. I am happy to hear that during your time with us you received wonderful service from the staff and that you had a pleasant stay. I do hope that next time you visit you are able to stay a little longer and take advantage of our amazing amenities. Thank you for your feedback.