1,779 results
All reviews golf course torrey pines front desk self parking play golf the pacific ocean san diego business trip very nice hotel an upgrade beautiful property fitness center per day short drive conference golfers concierge
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I loved my stay at this Hilton property. The service was great and the hotel was well suited to my tastes. The concierge was very helpful in recommending activities and restaurants to visit during my stay. Enjoyed the lovely grounds and walking in the area close by hotel property.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2018

My family stayed at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines in fall of 2018. We thoroughly enjoyed the stay. The property is in excellent condition and the staff was warm, friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Always enjoy this great location. It is aging but still a nice property. Internet is very spotty. Bring your own hot spot. Good place for a conference. I probably wouldn’t stay here if it weren’t for the conference

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Beautiful property and warm, efficient service. Stunning views across the Torrey Pines golf course to the Pacific ocean. Excellent place for a conference or to visit La Jolla. Rooms are good sized and have excellent amenities. Restaurant serves a reasonable menu.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank W460DJjohno
Reviewed 27 October 2018

Feel short of expectations. Will not stay again. Far too expensive for the kind of accommodations offered. Staff was apathetic and disinterested. Resort fee and parking fee are exorbitant considering the room rate.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank violetchristopher
Kaitlyn W, Hotel Representative at Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We look to our reviews to see how we can enhance our guests' experience. I know that parking and resort fee costs were a concern as well, and I am taking your comments to the appropriate members of our team. I sincerely apologize and assure you that your business is of great importance to us. We will work harder in the future to ensure the comfort and satisfaction for our guests. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.

Handy D.