Sands Of La Jolla
La Valencia Hotel(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$348
Pantai Inn(La Jolla)
US$413
US$374
Official Site
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$194
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$209
  • Pool
La Jolla Beach Travelodge(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$140
US$430
US$397
  • Pool
Sheraton La Jolla Hotel(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$165
  • Pool
La Jolla Shores Hotel(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$281
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 March 2012

A few years ago we turned up at 3am to the sands of La Jolla. The management were welcoming. The beds were comfortable and price was unbeatable. We have stayed at 5 star hotels and private resorts. We enjoyed our experience so much that we are going back tomorrow and staying for the weekend. When calling, the staff had a pleasant tone / manner and we are looking forward to our visit again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank michaela h
Reviewed 5 November 2011

We checked out quite a few hotels in this La Jolla area and most were expensive. As we were travelling on a budget for 3 weeks , we were looking for value.

The rooms were average sized, but were bright and had balconies. Decor was somewhat dated, but clean.

There was no breakfast available at this hotel and staff were not particularly welcoming or helpful.

All in all good price for the area, but definitely no frills!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Woolif
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this budget motel in LaJolla. I was expecting worse and I actually got better. There was cable TV, a microwave and fridge, the beds were very comfortable, there were products for bathing and shampooing. The room seemed quite clean overall. I only stayed for one night but it was very satisfactory for its price point. I've stayed at Best Westerns which were much more worn out and tacky, and charged alot more. The hotel is small, but seems to be well-maintained. I didn't find the outside particularly unappealing, like some reviewers claimed. The pool looked quite nice, but I didn't have time to use it. The front desk person was friendly and helpful and the hotel is located down the road (only a block or two) from a shopping and dining area. This is a good budget motel with more amenities than you would suppose for the price.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank jenkins_2004
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I hated this hotel. I was afraid to sleep in the bed, it didn't look clean. The room was definitely not clean, I'm not sure it was even vacuumed. I didn't want to use the shower. There was no air conditioning, no continental breakfast, no hair dryer. The sink was next to the outside door and there wasn't even a hook to hang your towel on after washing your hands. The desk clerk didn't seem to know anything or care, either. Maybe I got one of the worst rooms but I think if I had thought it was clean, I wouldn't have cared so much about everything else. But the soles of my feet were black after walking on the carpet for a few minutes. That was really disturbing . There was no kitchenette in my room or a sofa. If you're going to rent one of the least favorable rooms in the motel, you shouldn't be charging a hundred dollars. I would never recommend this motel to anyone I know.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank a n
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Good location, comfortable bed, microwave and fridge in room, pool was also nice.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family