This is a great hotel for everyone. It seems very secluded but is only a few miles from La Jolla and easy access to the freeway.
You could drive by the property and never see it.
There are alot of trees/flowers/etc for a homey feeling.
The spa and pool area are lovely as are the grounds.
Alot of the rooms have balconies or patio's.
The Adobe restaurant does a great breakfast. Buffet or ala carte.
Mustangs and Burros has a great feel with an outdoor fireplace and music nightly. Their specialty is margarita's. Scented candles are all over the property and lit at night for a romantic feel.
The hotel has alot of meeting space and is only 3 stories high.
suite 124 is really nice if you want a nice place to relax. It is very large. The 'regular' rooms are a nice size also.
The staff is great and very accomodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa