I had the chance to stay two nights at this hotel while my partner attended a seminar at the hotel. I have to say that the service here is definitely top notch. The valets up front were really efficient. The rooms and grounds are well tended to. The night I arrived, guests sat beside the outdoor fireplace enjoying a glass of wine in good company. The next morning, I soaked up the sun in the gardens and imagined just how lovely it would be to have a wedding at this resort. Had I had a little more time, I would've surely enjoyed their heated pool and spa services.
Brunch at the Adobe restaurant was pretty good, but I wasn't blown away by the food. We peaked at their buffet brunch area and it offered a wide selection of foods, including an omelet station. I think this hotel would be perfect for a girlfriends weekend getaway or an intimate wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla