The grounds of the Estancia are by far the highlight of the hotel. Immaculately kept and a reminder of California's splendor. Another highlight is the hotel's restaurants. La Jolla is not lacking in food options but the hotel's restaurants can compete. The Heuvos Rancheros at the Adobe restaurant are a great way to start your day in San Diego. The one drawback of the hotel was that valet is the only option for parking your car. This is completely fine but the tipping can put a drain on your wallet if your staying multiple days and and use your car often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa