I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. When we arrived I was a little disappointed because it has that pueblo look and I am used to big, glass and modern. However, I could not have been more pleased with everything about this resort. The rooms were well appointed and came with nice soft towels, bathrobes and a bottle of wine! Of course, we expected to get a bill for the wine so we didn't drink it and ended up leaving it in the room because it was 8 am on departure day before we realized it was complimentary! So be sure and drink your wine. We ate on property both nights and the food was outstanding. I am a chef and a particular foodie so that is saying a lot.
While we did not have time to properly explore all of the grounds we did take the time to admire all of the flowers and amazing succulent plants around the hotel. The staff could not have been more courteous and greeted us with a glass of champagne!
We will return to spend more time in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla