We stayed one night and it was a nice property, with beautiful grounds. There was nothing special about the room, except that it was very clean. Nothing special about the pool or pool area, but it was relaxing. We missed the breakfast buffet at the onsite Adobe restaurant, but had lunch there instead; limited menu, though our food was delicious and the ambiance on the balcony was lovely. Didn't try any spa services. I generally hate valet parking because I like access to my car in case I forgot something in it or I need to make a quick run out for something. But the UCSD parking was further away than I wanted to deal with, so I valet parked. Fine. I was kind of bummed that they offered $50 reservation/services discounts only AFTER we checked in (for next time) if we had booked directly on their website <http://www.estancialajolla.com/elj-direct.php>.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla