This hacienda themed hotel property is beautiful and relaxing. Desert plants from around the globe lay beside hotel sidewalks. The hotel layout provides a surprising amount of privacy considering the quantity of rooms. The restaurants, bars, and valet service are all fantastic.
The main drawback to the Estancia is the outdated rooms. A huge armoire takes away a large amount of otherwise useful space from the small hotel room. In it is a large tube television and mini refrigerator. There is room in the fridge to put your things. The room telephones are old plastic 1980's model. The room décor is just as old. It is sad how poor and cheap the hotel was with their room furniture. The rooms need to be freshened up. And yet, the sleep quality of the mattress and the room’s cleanliness were very good.
Bottom line, the hotel needs to update its rooms in order to justify their rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla