“Excellent service, great property”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Donna K
London, Canada
“Excellent service, great property”
Reviewed 12 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

The service we received from booking this property to checking out was great. It was super easy to book the property. The day before we arrived I received a phone call to see if I had any questions, then on check in day I got an email and another phone call to make sure everything was fine with the property and we were able to access it. On the day we checked out I got another another phone call to ensure everything was fine. The house was very clean and the TV and internet worked fine. There was a binder in the kitchen that had everything we needed to know it in which was great. The location of the property was right on a main street near many places to eat, a grocery store, Starbucks and only one block from the beach! :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The service (check in, check out, booking etc) was amazing!
Liked least: the garage door opener was a bit tricky to use, may need a new battery.
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway Large groups
Lisa K
“much needed trip to relax with friends & family!”
Reviewed 15 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We stayed in this beautiful home for a much needed getaway from Vegas for the Labor Day weekend holiday. There were 2 adults and 5 well-behaved children. The location couldn't have been more perfect, right across the street from the main portion of Pacific Beach. We were within walking distance of everything! We rarely needed our car, which had convenient parking by the way, safe in a lot underneath the property. The house was spaced out well, with plenty of room so we didn't bump into each other getting ready. It was well stocked & everything was thoughtfully labeled. Instead of booking two hotel rooms, we were able to keep all of us together & enjoy our time! I will, without question, stay here & use this service again! I have already recommended it to others!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location was perfect, close to everything!
Liked least: would have liked access to a hot tub
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
LizGirl
Frisco, Texas
“Family fun in Pacific Beach”
Reviewed 16 October 2013 for a stay in July 2013

I stayed at this property with my extended family - four in our mid 30s and four kids ages 6, 4, 3 and an infant.

Overall, this place is not perfect but was nice and keeps you close to the beach. It's not optimal for young families but works fine and would be perfect for older kids or a group of adults.

The good
Location: The property is very close to the beach. We loved that we were able to just walk over there without finding a place to park. There are several restaurants and stores nearby. The area was very congested so having a gated parking spot was really great.

Unit: The property is spacious enough for eight people. The kids enjoyed the bunk/trundle beds and were very comfortable. The kitchen is large and seemed reasonably clean. We were able to find what we needed to eat casual meals. I didn't try to cook anything complicated. This unit faces away from the beach and the busy street. We heard some street noise but nothing terrible. The bathrooms are pretty large and well appointed. The wifi worked great.

Service: Blue Water was great about contacting me to make sure our needs were being met. We were able to check in on time and everything was as promised.

The not as good
Location: This area seems popular with the college/surfer dudes. There was a smoke shop very close by and lots of partying seemed to happen at the bars up the street. We were not directly affected by this but I don't think I would have felt comfortable walking our small children to a restaurant and into this atmosphere. We had to drive a little ways to find a more family oriented part of town.

Unit: The unit is close to the beach and they really do try but the flooring was definitely in need of a steam cleaning. The adult beds were not terribly comfortable. I did manage to find enough linens but we had some issues finding the correct sheets/towels when we first arrived. To give due credit, Blue Water sent someone over right away to help us. Another issue - a baby crib or pack-n-play is not supplied. It would be a wonderful addition to include one, as well as a baby high chair and maybe a step stool for the kids.

Service: I had some items shipped ahead to help with the baby supplies. One person gave me the address then another told me I couldn't do it. There was a lot of confusion. I ultimately received my items but it took several phone calls to get it all figured out.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: proximity to beach, space, parking
Liked least: Neighborhood
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing