“SK is lovely, the staff pleasant, and the services professional”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
SK Sanctuary Day Spa
Ranked #5 of 13 Spas & Wellness in La Jolla
Reviewed 24 October 2011

What a treat to visit SK Sanctuary Spa during a girl's trip to La Jolla. The spa is beautiful as well as immaculate. Spa staff provided excellent customer service. I'm sure we'll return for manis, pedis and other spa services. A+!

2  Thank BoxTurtleLady

Reviewed 6 August 2010

My boyfriend and I were in La Jolla for a wedding recently. Since we do not get away very often alone, we decided to have a couple massage. I had read mixed reviews about this establishment, but they offered a very competitive rate for this service so we decided to try it. We were very pleased! Beautiful building, very clean, pleasant staff and amenities (bar and locker rooms with steam showers, regular showers, and toiletries). My masseuse was Valentin, and he was wonderful! We were very relaxed by the end of our visit and would completely recommend this 'sanctuary' if you are looking to relax in La Jolla.

Reviewed 15 September 2007

This is the first spa I went to upon moving to La Jolla. I received a gift from the owner and I promise that it is a hidden oasis and I continued to go back. I am actually going back this week before moving!! They have EXCELLENT service and a GORGEOUS layout. High end skin care products, great staff.....ask for RENE as your massage therapist!

S & K is the best! The cosmetic surgery part across the street, also owned by them is top notch!
This is a FULL SERVICE spa! And it is a great getaway!

N.S.

Reviewed 25 July 2006

What a find! If you are looking for an upscale manicure and pedicure experience without an obscene price, this is the place.

I took my daughter and we were able to sit side by side the entire time.

They use bowls for soaking your feet, rather than those massage chair machines that can be breeding grounds for infections.

Reviewed 14 October 2005

This place is pricey, but if you can pay the bit extra it costs over other day spas, it's amazing. This is truly a piece of heaven for an hour (or as long as you can stay). You feel like you have left the world behind when you walk in the doors. Unlike some places that just play soothing music, this place exudes soothing-ness! The ambiance is wonderful, and the treatments are great. Like the other reviewer, I have only experienced one better treatment (at the Sea Glass Spa in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica).