“No value for your money”
Review of Amici's East Coast Pizzeria - CLOSED

Amici's East Coast Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Went there for a quick evening meal while staying at the Best Western across the street at about 7 pm on Valentines day. My wife had a 7 inch margarita pizza and I had a pepperoni pizza (7 inch) pus 2 coffees. We received 2 minute pizzas with very few toppings. The flavor was OK and the crust nice but we were both still hungry after the meal. By the time we added the tip we were over $30 poorer for a meal (snack) that should have not have cost half that much.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

We first tried this chain in San Francisco and were happy when they opened a site in San Diego. Good thin crusts and my favorite clam pizzas, not usually found here in town.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Liked the service. Ambience was light and pleasant. Liked that they had gluten- free menu choices. Food was okay.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

If I was starving - I would rather eat my leather jacket! I cannot understand how this restaurant remains open - it must be like the Car Wash in Breaking Bad, that laundry's money, because this huge restaurant was empty on a Friday night, with at least 14 people working there. The crust was a generic frozen crust that they did not make themselves and tasted liked Styrofoam. The cheese seemed liked cheeze whiz, and the vegetables on my pizza seemed to come fresh out of tin can! My girlfriend's chicken on her salad seemed like bacon fat, VERY small and did not even taste like meat, very fatty, she couldn't eat it. The Manager informed us that the chicken was not fresh from their restaurant, that it was from a distributor, and contained sugar! Very gross! I can only say that I never write reviews, but I feel compelled to warn the world against eating here, and spending their hard earned dollars!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

We came for dinner to try it out. Its a large restauarnt with some good window/outside seatings. They also have parking in the back which is helpful. The food is only average at best. We did not like our pasta or pizza dish. Probably not coming back again.

1  Thank gzau