“Pizza and pasta as you'd expect”
Review of Amici's East Coast Pizzeria - CLOSED

Amici's East Coast Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We called in here for a late lunch with the kids. They had pizza, which they enjoyed and I had pasta, which more than did the job. The garlic sticks, as recommended by the friendly waiter, were a good choice, Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This was our second try with Amici's for delivery and this time it was even faster than the first. I hardly had time to finish my cocktail before I saw them pull up. Drivers are always friendly and with nice clean cars too. The pizza was great so thumbs up to Amici's

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Very good wood oven baked pizza and excellent salads. It seemed a little pricey, but the location is probably why it seemed more expensive.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Went there for a quick evening meal while staying at the Best Western across the street at about 7 pm on Valentines day. My wife had a 7 inch margarita pizza and I had a pepperoni pizza (7 inch) pus 2 coffees. We received 2 minute pizzas with very few toppings. The flavor was OK and the crust nice but we were both still hungry after the meal. By the time we added the tip we were over $30 poorer for a meal (snack) that should have not have cost half that much.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

We first tried this chain in San Francisco and were happy when they opened a site in San Diego. Good thin crusts and my favorite clam pizzas, not usually found here in town.