“COELIAC AND VEGETARIAN-DO NOT MISS THIS!”

Lean and Green CAFE
Ranked #9 of 55 Dessert in La Jolla
Belfast, United Kingdom
“COELIAC AND VEGETARIAN-DO NOT MISS THIS!”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

My daughter (vegetarian) and myself (coeliac) travelled for 16 nights through California and can honestly say we did not eat food better than in this little cafe. It was towards the end of our trip and we had eaten in reasonable restaurants throughout our stay but with limited options for us both. This little gem has a brilliant selection of fresh organic and tasty vegetarian wraps(power wrap is fantastic) and rice bowls (you can make your own) and you can include meat in all the options if you want. My only regret is that we didn't find it sooner or that it didn't open in the evening.

• Visited July 2013

San Diego, California
“Exceptionally Tasty Organic Fare form Local Certified Organic Farms”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I came across this gem of a Café when I was in the Merrill Lynch building in La Jolla for a business appointment. It offers only certified organic food in the meals in makes. I had a wonderful albacore salad with six different fresh ingredients. I will be back for some of the other menu items that look equally delicious! It is close to Prospect Street and it definitely worth a detour if you are visiting from out of town and looking for a less expensive and food that is several cuts above what you would find in cafes elsewhere in the downtown area.

• Visited May 2013