“Great lunch of zucchini noodles & shrimp!”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #209 of 1,241 Restaurants in La Jolla
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Noodles and Co. has always been a great hit with my kids and so when I found myself solo at the mall I thought I’d stop by to see if I could find a good veggie dish.

Lo and behold they have a new “zucchini noodle” dish made with spiralized zucchini. They prepared it with a Thai green curry sauce, black sesame seeds, and shrimp. Great flavor blending and terrific over the zucchini.

I really enjoyed their efforts to bring vegetable “noodles” into their great array of meal offerings. I’ll be back for more!

They are located at the front entrance to the food court, near Starbucks and the main outdoor patio/courtyard.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Great location and this was the only place that didn't have a line during lunch rush at utc. All the other places had lines out the door and I got to find out why. Food was sad. But nice place. If I had to pay for it I will not choose this place.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Their portions of pasta are generous! My daughter knew this ahead of time and ordered a small bowl of cavatappi with creamy tomato/mushroom sauce. It was still a generous portion and it was delicious!!

I selected the potstickers and they were really flavorful and not too heavy on the calories!! Surprisingly so.

We enjoy the variety at Noodles and Company. It's not the same as a real ramen place but it's better than a typical food court fast food place!!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure what to think of this place. What I ordered was okay, but I may have just picked something kind of underwhelming. There were far better menu options; I took my recommendation from the young kid at the register who very well may have had a limited palate.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This storefront restaurant has indoor and outdoor tables. You go up to the counter to order and there are many noodle choices to choose from. I particularly enjoy the pad thai and some of the Asian chicken and shrimp items.