“The only game in town”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

This is the only high quality Bakery in town. It's my go to for Yule Logs, Gluten Free treats for GF Dinner Party Guests when I don't have time to whip something up (and Birthday Cakes). Michele uses only the best ingredients for her creations and the girls that work there are pleasant to deal with.
I'd love it if they explored deeper into the exciting So Cal seasonal fruit rotation but they always stock a great selection of petit fours, cakes, macaroons etc.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

My wife and I were on our way to San Diego and stopped in La Jolla. We usually go to Girard Gormet, but were sent here on a recommendation of our lunch waiter. Thank you! This is a cute little bakery tucked in the back of a courtyard of shops. Just a few tables, great coffee and tea, and little bite sized desserts for $2 each. Quiet, friendly, and delicious.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Michelle is the consumate desert chef...she was fantastic at the Beligian Lion, learning from a true chef *her father". The quality has remained high for as long as she has been in business.
I go here often for the family and bring her creations to the homes of friends.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

I love the many desserts that Michelle Coulon has on display at any moment. They are as delicious as they are beautiful. And, my friends appreciate my bringing an assortment along with me to complete a beautiful meal.

Reviewed 1 January 2012

Ordered Buche de Noel here and it was the star of the Holiday Dinner amongst some snarly food Snobs. Absolutely delicious! Super cute little place and the custom cakes are off the hook!