“Easter Breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Easter Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

We had to leave La Jolla early and did not want to wait for breakfast. So, we chose Nosh because there was NO ONE inside--too bad for everyone else because this was a great place for breakfast. Three of the people in our group ordered the eggs benedict--and they all agreed that this was the BEST Hollandaise sauce they had ever tasted! In addition, they serve Cafe Moto coffee--which we knew nothing about until we at here. The coffee was so delicious we traced down their distributor in San Diego so we could buy our own for home. Give this place a try! I wish I had time to try their lunch--the deli cases looked tempting.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Bellevue, Washington
“Bacon Pancakes!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

The bacon pancakes were yummy. Their bagels are very New York style too and sooo good. My husband had something good too but I cannot remember what?

Visited April 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Deli-cious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

Great variety of sandwiches- as one would expect from a Jewish Deli. Went there once for breakfast- and a few days later for lunch. Both were very good with portions offering a decent bang for the buck. Great variety of soft drinks in bottles/cans. Good service. Try the Matzo Ball soup. Very good.

Visited March 2014
La Jolla, California
“very nice catering platters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I called Nosh the day before I needed a catered breakfast (bagels and fruit, mainly) and they were very helpful and accommodating. The platters of food were beautifully set up and tasted fine/fresh. We picked it up (they were ready on time) and brought them back to our house - packaging worked well, nothing spilled in the ride.

Visited December 2013
La Jolla, California
“could be better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I love that La Jolla has a local Deli I can walk to. The staff here is always great. I like Chicken soup and theirs is just to watery not enough good solid flavor to it.

Visited January 2014