San Diego Marriott La Jolla
Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$318
US$220
  • Pool
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$194
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Inn by the Sea(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$168
Pantai Inn(La Jolla)
US$421
US$352
Official Site
La Jolla Beach Travelodge(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$187
Sheraton La Jolla Hotel(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$168
  • Pool
La Jolla Village Lodge(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$133
Travelocity
Grande Colonial La Jolla(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$229
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,009 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskwestfield mallsan diegofire pitnice hotelbusiness hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffetroom serviceparking garagecorner roomminute drivetorrey pinesbilallobbyamuse
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I stayed here for a work trip and was blown away by the service. Upon check in a very nice young woman (I think her name was Susan) assisted us with all of our needs, she gave us suggestions for things to do/see during our down time and restaurant onsite had a delicious breakfast buffet - I highly recommend it!

Hotel was in a great location, can easily walk to restaurants and short drive to beaches, Torey Pine park. Our room was available as soon as we checked in and hotel looks new and was very safe and clean. They had these modern firepits near the bar that was very fun. Pool on site was very relaxing and with the warm San Diego weather a hot tub was not necessary at all!

I would say there was a mix of family and business travelers. Their business center was very convenient to print last minute documents, life saver! Everyone from check in to housekeeping seemed genuinely happy to help us. We asked for extra pillows and they were delivered immediately.

My family and I will be visiting San Diego again in December and I will for sure come back to this property for the value and the quality of service!

Room Tip: I highly recommend upgrading to a suite, they're very spacious and were immaculate. Well worth the cost for the added comfort and space. Concierge was beyond helpful as well.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank dhom85
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I've stayed at a lot of hotels throughout my life and I can confidently say that Theresa has been the most pleasant front desk agent I've ever dealt with. She was very friendly and accommodating to my our specific needs. She went out of her way to make us feel comfortable and welcome. Her nice gestures convinced us to make this our hotel of choice when visiting the San Diego area. The rooms are also really nice. Seems that they have recently been remodeled.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Annie3334
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Hotel restaurants and food service staff typically can be a beat down, depressed, and could care less about the customer's experience in their confines. Not the staff I've encountered at the La Jolla Marriott's restaurant and food service staff. They are pretty darn special.
So, I went around today and actually collected the names of some of their amazing staff members today. There are more names than these, but these were the ones I could remember and write down: Megan, Nelli, Ryan, and Oliver in the main lobby restaurant and Amelia and Bilal in the Concierge Lounge upstairs are stand outs. They all have personalities that are appropriately welcoming without breathing down your neck. They are responsive to requests and remember many individualized particular niceties that regular customers request. Feels like a functional healthy family! By the way, dress warm...this is a cooooold restaurant when they leave the huge bar windows open. You can regularly hear customers complaining about how cold it is in there. Eventually the upper management will figure out that their beautiful new lobby is a cold refrigerator which will keep a good number of people from coming back. I'll be back because of the food and the staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Charlie N
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My wife and I reserved a room at this location while attending a Marine Ball. I am partial to Marriotts because of their service and this one did not disappoint. I can't pinpoint why, but this hotel reminded me a lot of the Marriot Desert Springs resort. I was promptly greeted by the valet and front desk. Mobile check-in make the process easy, as my keys were waiting for me upon arrival. My only knock is that the room service/info book was a 3-page paper printout that appeared to be the 100th copy of the document, very poor indeed. Otherwise, it was a great stay

Room Tip: High floor, corner room with balcony. The balcony at room 1505 is private and has a great view!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TonyGal3s
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Great location, walking distance to UTC, restaurants and a great health club.
Very friendly staff, especially in the Concierge Lounge, where Amelia and Bilal take care of all your breakfast needs. They ensure that you have the right coffee, the kind of bread you like and that you leave happy with your most important meal of the day -- the breakfast.

Such folks as Amelia and Bilal actually make a hotel stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business