Free cancellation until 25/07
US$363
US$314
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$278
US$253
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$303
  • Free Breakfast
Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$312
US$275
  • Pool
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$306
US$252
  • Restaurant
US$509
US$327
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$388/night.

Sheraton La Jolla Hotel(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$496
Pantai Inn(La Jolla)
US$420
1,024 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskwestfield mallsan diegofire pitnice hotelbusiness hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffetroom serviceparking garagecorner roomminute drivetorrey pinesbilallobbyamuse
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I was recently in San Diego on business and was overly impressed with the staffs willingness to go out of their way for any and every request. Joe, in the events department, doesn't have "no" in his vocabulary. Amazing job Marriott La Jolla!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Located on east side of I-5 in the heart of LaJolla, this Marriott provides the complete experience in the middle of one of the major office building areas in town. Comfortable rooms, a nice restaurant, and an excellent fire-pit patio to enjoy the California sunshine. Staff is friendly and very helpful. Since the rates for breakfast are typically high (standard Marriott pricing), I went just a half block to a Starbucks and got my normal cupajoe at a more reasonable price. If you're in town for business, would recommend this location for convenience and comfort.

Also, the workout facility and pool area were top notch.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I attend and plan meetings at hotels all over the country. Never before have I experienced service like that from Charlissa and Joe. Perfect business destination. I would definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

A couple of my friends from Texas came into town and wanted to visit La Jolla. Instead of staying at a trendy beach hotel we decided to stay at the Marriot. My friends wanted to go shopping and eat dinner at a nice place in La Jolla, so I ran into a guy named Joe in the hallway and asked him where we should go...he was very cool to us and pleasant and suggested that we go to many different places to the point he ended up getting us a pen and paper and wrote all the places down for us. I have lived in San Diego for many years and had never heard of these places, as I do not live in La Jolla, but all the places he suggested we went to and I love them all and my friends from out of town love them all! We had such a great time and I was happy to impress them. I couldn't of done it without Joes help! I was so stoked that Joe helped us out I had to find a way to express my gratitude toward his help! There should be more people like Joe in the service industry!!! So, if you're ever in San Diego La Jolla area come stay with this Marriot and ask for Joe! I found out later he is the Banquet Manager...If they have any other employees like Joe then this is the #1 hotel in San Diego!!! I never get service like this and I live here!!! I will be back and refer all my friends visiting from Texas to stay here!!! Thanks Joe!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We recently hosted a 2-day conference at the La Jolla Marriott. Everyone was so acommodating and welcoming. I was truly impressed at the level of service Charlissa and Joe's teams provided to our guests. We had several last minute changes come up and their willingness to "go with the flow" was so refreshing. I have hosted events at several venues and never have we experienced such a great unified sense of teamwork that exists at this property. I would highly recommend the La Jolla Marriott for any corporate event! I look forward to working with Charlissa and Joe again soon!

Room Tip: Be sure to take some time to enjoy a drink or appetizer by the outdoor firepit. It's well worth the break!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business