1,033 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskwestfield mallsan diegofire pitnice hotelbusiness hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffetroom serviceparking garageconvenient locationcorner roomminute drivetorrey pinesbilallobby
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Amanda works in the concierge lounge on Floor 15. Amanda provides excellent customer service and does as much as she can to make sure that her guests are comfortable in San Diego! Amanda even got us cookies - dessert - after a very long day of work!! She is such a good example of a Marriott employee - and we appreciate her support and hard work.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JulieLB1987
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We had a customer facing meeting in the Newport Room at this Marriott back in May. We booked the meeting space with short notice but they were very accomodating. The staff, led by Charlissa, was attentive and constantly checked in on us and made sure we had what we needed throughout the day. The event was all day and ended with a cocktail hour that was really well done!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I recently attended a conference at this beautiful hotel. Staff is out of this world hospitable. Joe, Jose, Tanisha just to name a few! They made this business trip extremely pleasurably. Will definitely be coming back for a personal vacation!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Back in March I was in town for a conference and stayed 4 nights.. the staff was so fantastic and really made my business trip seem more fun. The service at their restaurant, Amuse, was sincere and even entertaining! We had several meetings that were organized by two managers, Joe and Charlissa. They were extremely helpful and very detail-oriented.. I definitely recommend staying here, especially for all the business travelers out there!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We recently held a 2-day conference with multiple events at the San Diego Marriott La Jolla. Thanks to Miriam Cline and her staff the events went off without a hitch! I was so impressed by the level of service we received! We had several changes/requests during the 2 days and it seemed that before I could even turn around my "wishes were granted"! The entire staff at this Marriott was so accommodating and friendly!! I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Miriam Cline and the Banquet/CS Team. Miriam went out of her way to make sure that I felt a part of the Marriott family! She made the experience truly enjoyable! Dan Kaplan (General Manager), Kristi Saffery (Director of Catering), Charlissa Dodge (Asst. Banquet Manager), Tania (catering staff), Eddie (bartender), Carlos (a/v manager) were all amazing! I wish that I could list all of the individuals that were at our beck and call. The entire staff at this facility makes things run like a well oiled machine!! I can't say enough what a great experience they made this for us! I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to hold an event in the San Diego area. I look forward to working with them in the future!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business