San Diego Marriott La Jolla
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,009 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskwestfield mallsan diegofire pitnice hotelbusiness hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffetroom serviceparking garagecorner roomminute drivetorrey pinesbilallobbyamuse
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2014

The stay at the Marriott hotel was wonderful. The room was nice and had many TV channels. The staff were quite friendly and helpful, especially Jerry and Bilal. Those 2 are especially informative and on time. They got the car out on time and helped with suitcases. When it came to knowing where to go, both could easily tell you places to go. Other than that, the Marriott hotel lounge was also quite nice and calming. There staff there were also wonderful, great hospitality overall. I would definitely come back to stay at this Marriott again.

1  Thank Laiarshark
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My wife and I had the weekend booked to head down to SD, and the night before my 2 year old decides to get a 102.6 fever and can't even keep water down.

I almost didn't even bother calling because I know the reservations made were non-refudable, but I called and they canceled the reservation and gave me all of my money back.

So appreciative of the customer service and will definitely stay here when we do get down there.

Thanks Marriott!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank jdro
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed here for a wedding. We had a 2 year old with us, and it can get crazy! The bell man Jerry treated us well and made sure our stuff gets to the right place when we arrived and when we departed. The hotel was clean and the room was very comfortable. Not too far from the airport too! I wish they had a shuttle service though. It costs about $35 for a cab.

1  Thank Offwego2900
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Have stayed here a couple of times when visiting San Diego. Love the La Jolla area. Both times I have stayed here I was able to get a very good rate compared to other hotels. This hotel is in a business area, but is not far from anywhere. Easy driving distance to anywhere. There is a few restaurants across the street for breakfast or dinner if you don't want to eat in the hotel. Room comfortable, staff nice.

1  Thank TwinTennisMom
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Perfect location for my business trip. Check in was smooth. The room was clean and very comfortable. The room service was also quite good and the food was tasty and definitely a value of in room dining. The hotel has a nice outdoor seating area for dining as well as have drinks.
Definitely will return for follow on business trips.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business