Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$231
US$224
  • Breakfast included
Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$198
  • Pool
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$226
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$231
  • Pool
La Valencia Hotel(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$314
US$292
Hotels.com
Pantai Inn(La Jolla)
US$445
US$389
US$143
  • Breakfast included
La Jolla Shores Hotel(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$243
  • Pool
La Jolla Beach Travelodge(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$140
Sheraton La Jolla Hotel(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$187
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenfamily suitewhole foodssan diegobreakfast buffethome away from homethe breakfast arearock bottomextended stayucsd campusqueen bedsea worldparking feecomfortable stayshort driveliving arealocation is great
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2011

My husband and I are on our last week of a two month stay here at Residence inn Marriott in La Jolla. My husband works for the Government and we have traveled many times to San Diego. We both agree that this place is one of the best places we have stayed. There are also many other Government workers staying here at this time. I have not heard one complaint from the other workers about this place. I have heard many positive remarks. I think it says alot about the quality and comfort when about 100 men and women all agree this is a great place. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are also very attentive to our needs. They have exceeded our expectations. I really can't say enough good things about these wonderful people. The free breakfast and dinners were also a plus. We had a great time getting together with the group of people we came here with to relax and socialize while enjoying a free meal and a couple of drinks. The suites were very comfortable and clean. The kitchen has full size appliances which are necessary for an extended stay. The suite was a good size .. We didn't feel like we were tripping over each other. The suites are very quiet, we don't hear anything from the surrounding rooms. I would recommend this place to families. The free meals would save you alot of money. Stores and restaurants are within walking distance. The shuttle will drop you off and pick you up at different locations within a 5 mile radius. Short drive to many attractions. Pet friendly with plenty of area for dogs to exercise and enjoy the outside. I would like to thank all the employees (from management to landscapers) for making our 2 month stay a very pleasant experience. We hope to return soon.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank 1234donna
Reviewed 21 March 2011

Just returned from a 4 night stay at this hotel. The larger suite accomodated 2 adults and three teenages well and provided conveniences of home away from home. Overall a great experienceand good location. you will definetly need a car if you plan to visit any parks of San Diego. Its conveniently located close to UCSD.

We had a problem with the hot water shutting but it was eventually fixed and we were compensated for our inconvenience.

The hot breakfast was great with some variety each day.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank MsDIsMe
Reviewed 15 February 2011

This was a very comfortable hotel. I didn't need a kitchen but when I come out to the area I will likely stay there again. No gouging you for parking or for wireless, all free. The breakfast was quite extensive and tasty and it was free. Did I mention free?
The bed, pillows, blanket, tv, kitchen were all wonderful! :-)

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2011

I had to travel to La Jolla on business and my husband tagged along. We really enjoyed our stay at the Residence Inn in La Jolla and highly recommend it. The location is ideal. No water view or beach access - but close to major roads (but in a quiet area) and easy to get everywhere from here. Our room was spacious - full kitchen! - and very comfortable. Even though we have family in the area we could stay with, we would stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2011

Had four nights here in January and loved it! We wanted somewhere to relax after 5 weeks of travel in the UK and the USA, and this was it. Our 'apartment' was modern and clean ahd the grounds were clean and neat. We were able to eat in for a change as we were sick of eating out as the room had a kitchen. It could have done with a few more utensils and certainly could do with an electric jug. Not everyone drinks coffe and having to use a saucepan to boil water is not ideal. It was great to have a laundry to do some washing! The breakfasts in the dining area were terrific. BUT the one biggest gripe for me is that in from the late afternoon there was NO hot water! So if you wanted to have a hot shower or wash a dish or two int he sink, it was cold. The apartment had 3 TV's and we kept accidently turning off the other TV"s. Perhaps 3 TV's in a room that size, is a bit too much. We had a wonderful break here and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family