“adventureous”

US$597.00*
Private Coastal Tour of San Diego
Ranked #4 of 78 things to do in La Jolla
Reviewed 27 July 2014

A must to visit.....just the thrill of flying off the cliff and watching the crew get the gliders off. We sat for hours and watched. Beautiful setting as well over the water.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,161)

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I was hesitant at first because it is quite pricey ($165-$175 for parasailing), but I am so happy I did it! The views are spectacular and my pilot was friendly and made me laugh. We gave a young couple sitting at the edge of the cliffs quite the scare/laugh when we sailed right over their heads! It was a wonderful experience that I will forever cherish.

2  Thank eperez8
Reviewed 24 July 2014

You won't find this everywhere. Bluffs above ocean are beautiful. Seeing the gliders is icing on the cake. This is a must see in La Jolla.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

If you like enjoy and relaxing you can do so at this location, good seating and some food offered, I did not eat there, but spent time just watching and the day we where there they had live music.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Never thought I'd like watching my daughters going over a cliff, but what an experience! From the moment you check in, the staff is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. The ride lasted longer than I expected, the instructors tailored the rides to the individual's comfort, and the pictures were breathtaking!!! Well worth the cost, great value for the money.