“delicious veggie burger ...watch out the gulls will take it!!!”
Review of Jeff's Burgers - CLOSED

Jeff's Burgers
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I always make it a point to grab their delicious veggie burger when in the hood...the staff is always friendly, the prices delicious too. just make sure to protect your burger if you go to the beach with it...I had sea gulls grab it from my hands!! they love it too

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The food was good and the price was reasonable. Very close to the beach. The seating at lunch time was bit sparse but not bad. We had to wait for a couple of minutes for seating. The big thing is that this place will not break the bank when getting a meal.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

A burger place near the beach. What more is there to say. You get satisfactory burgers and fries just like you expected. Ice cream too, if you want.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We enjoyed Jeff's Burgers -- close to our La Jolla Shores hotel. We had a grilled cheese, HUGE sub sandwich (warning!) and fried fish sandwich. All were tasty!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My family and I were pleasantly surprised by the taste and quality of the burgers and onion rings at Jeff's. We definitely will return.