“Love, love, love this place!”
Review of Rimel's Rotisserie

Rimel's Rotisserie
Ranked #449 of 1,234 Restaurants in La Jolla
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

We found this small gem of a restaurant on a visit to La Jolla. I had a grilled mahi mahi sandwich and potatoes and it was sooo delicious and the price was great. I saw them putting the wood in the grill when they were cooking, gave everything an amazingly good flavor. Great place to eat and the food listed was healthy like grass fed beef and so on. I would highly recommend trying this place!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I like the wood fired rotisserie and the flavor it gives but their chicken has always been dry. I'd go back but my wife says no.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Casual atmosphere with awesome food. Had the steak and it was done to perfection and the meat was so yummy. Great wine. Nice staff. Everyone enjoyed the meal. I liked sitting outside but would prefer not to be next to all the cars or to have a screen in front. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Fresh, yummy and delicious. Very nice staff too. That's it! I'm not going to over complicate a simply very good restaurant.
You Must Try The Green Sauce!
Even is you don't like green sauce!
:-)

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Recently went to Rimel's with the wife. Tucked into the corner of a shopping center near the main area of La Jolla. Very small place, maybe 6 tables and some seats at the "bar." Pretty wide variety of food choices, but they're known for their roast chicken. We all got the chicken, so I can't speak for the other options, but it was excellent. Prices were pretty reasonable, wait staff was attentive, fairly limited beer/wine selection, but definitely enough for a place like this. The only downside is that it was freezing in the restaurant. I acknowledge the fact that it was in the 50s that night, but the place is small, and every time the door opened (which was often), it let the small amount of heat in the restaurant escape. We wore our coats the whole meal, were sitting away from the door, and were freezing. Note: we are both from the Midwest, and experience very cold winters, so we can handle cold! Will go back--in the summer.