“Great place for dinner”
Review of Rimel's Rotisserie

Rimel's Rotisserie
Ranked #426 of 1,242 Restaurants in La Jolla
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We found this through Trip Advisor because Jersey Mike's turned us away for service. This place was busy so they created a space for the 5 of us to sit and eat on the patio. We are on vacation but if we come back we will eat here again. I had the Mahi Mahi tacos and my kids had the rotisserie chicken and B.L.T.A sandwich and ate all of it. My husband enjoyed his filet mignon and his mother enjoyed the veggie bowl with chicken. If you are visiting La Jolla you should stop by.

1  Thank Amy M

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

It was excellent, we pulled into a parking space to check TripAdvisor for recommendations and ended up being 50ft from this place. It was meant to be, a great find! We had the mahi mahi tacos and rotisserie chicken. Yum!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Just went and got a terrific and healthy wrap here. The owner is always working here and they grill their meets right over charcoal. That is what makes this place awesome. This is a great place for lunch or dinner

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

We found this small gem of a restaurant on a visit to La Jolla. I had a grilled mahi mahi sandwich and potatoes and it was sooo delicious and the price was great. I saw them putting the wood in the grill when they were cooking, gave everything an amazingly good flavor. Great place to eat and the food listed was healthy like grass fed beef and so on. I would highly recommend trying this place!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I like the wood fired rotisserie and the flavor it gives but their chicken has always been dry. I'd go back but my wife says no.