“Great Mexican Restaurant”

Ranked #19 of 206 Restaurants in La Mesa
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

We were just passing thru and stopped here. Best decision of the day. We really enjoyed the food. The portions were large and had that homemade taste. You will be happy to visit this place.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

If you want authentic Mexican food and service with a smile, then come to Mario's. It reminds me of places from my childhood which I thought had disappeared. The Mexican food is seasoned with great spices and with love. Obviously, the staff are proud of their work and want to ensure you feel "bienvenidos" in their "home." The portions are quite large but seem to disappear anyway due to the tastiness of the dishes.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PLACE! I've been going to Mario's since I was a little girl. The food is excellent, the service is great, and the staff is extremely nice. I love that it's located in Downtown La Mesa so after a delicious meal you can walk around in that area to all the little shops or pubs. I have zero complaints about this restaurant... I'll keep coming back!

1  Thank NEEK90
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

....food for a really good price!!! We had dinner with the whole family after a beach trip. Everything was really tasty and good. I would recommend it really.

1  Thank Mabidopa
Reviewed 24 December 2012

Excellent service, food and staff. Try the chili rellenos, large and tasty. The best I have ever had.