“Great Location and even Better Service”

Holiday Inn San Diego - La Mesa
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in La Mesa
San Diego, California
“Great Location and even Better Service”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I arrived on the the 2nd of July and have gotten amazing customer service from every employee especially Andre he's went above and beyond to ensure our stay has been nothing less than absolutely amazing upon meeting him he was so welcoming and warm made myself and family feel comfortable as if we were all family being welcomed home he helped with direction to tourist attractions and restaurants this has been one of the cleanest hotels I’ve stayed at and will definitely be returning thanks again for everything Andre Rocks.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Greg W, Manager at Holiday Inn San Diego - La Mesa, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! I am so happy to see that our staff, especially Andre, were able to go above and beyond for you.

I hope to see you on your next trip to San Diego.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited my daughter and her family for the weekend. This location was perfect. It was a mile from their new home and right off I 8. Great restaurants and bars nearby. The rooms were spacious and very comfortable. The employees were always ready with an offer to help or a thank you for staying.

It was the best Holiday Inn experience my wife and I have ever had. We are going back several more times this year.

• Stayed June 2014
Greg W, Manager at Holiday Inn San Diego - La Mesa, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great review! I am so glad to see that you were able to have an enjoyable stay.

See you on your next trip to San Diego (and hopefully we can get that 5th star from you on the next trip!)

Guam, Mariana Islands
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were awed by the spacious guest room we had for our family of five. We had two double or queen beds and a roll away bed. It was very clean, modern and most of all comfortable. Close to nearby places to eat and nice shopping malls. Not too far from Sea World and San Diego Zoo. Will return. Family was very pleased!

Room Tip: Choose a room closest to exit areas for accessible parking. Parking stalls are tight but available...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your 5 star review! I hope to see you on your next trip to San Diego!

Costa Mesa, California
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I only stayed for one night when I was passing through La Mesa, but I thought it was a good property. Free parking and clean rooms. The front desk staff at this establishment is so nice! And I love they have an engineer on sight to fix thing during the evening hours, not all hotels do. I'd definitely stay again if I ever find myself down that way again. :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your awesome 5 star review! I am so happy to see that our engineer was able to assist you during your stay.

Please come back to the Holiday Inn La Mesa during your next trip to San Diego!

Los Angeles
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The hotel is pretty nice and clean, not in a great location though. There's not much to do around the hotel, you gotta drive to get to somewhere fun. The check in experience was great, the staff was very friendly and helpful especially Jelanny! She was very friendly and informative. The rooms are a comfortable size, nice and clean. At night we needed some extra towels and Rick the security guard was nice enough to bring some up to our room, he was also very friendly! Would definitely stay here again if I'm in the La Mesa area!

Room Tip: Ask to be upgraded they are more than happy to do it if you ask.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Greg W, Manager at Holiday Inn San Diego - La Mesa, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and thank you for your kind comments about Jelani. She is truly a pleasure to have working here at the Holiday Inn La Mesa.

I will be sure to pass along your remarks to Jelani and the rest of the team.

See you on your next trip to San Diego.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed at the Holiday Inn La Mesa for 10 days. The rooms are nice and beds are comfy. The front desk staff was very friendly especially Andre he was very professional and gave A-1 customer service. He went far and beyond to make sure I was satisfied and with his assistance we were able to get around San Diego without any problems. Kudos to Andre!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The room have mini fridges but I miss the microwave oven. Overall a great stay. I would recommend this hotel and I would also stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your awesome review as well as your kind words for Andre. I am so happy to see that Andre and the team were able to accommodate your needs.

I will be sure to pass along your remarks to Andre and the team.

See you on your next trip to sunny San Diego!

Red Bank, New Jersey
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I checked in late at night, close to midnight. The late night staff was great - very friendly, and even gave me some late night dining options. The next morning, the rest of the team did not disappoint!! Great location, great beds and clean clean clean!! I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Greg W, Manager at Holiday Inn San Diego - La Mesa, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your 5 star review! I look forward in welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn La Mesa on your next west coast trip!

Also consider these accommodations in or near La Mesa
Lodge Of La Mesa
#4 of 8 in La Mesa
Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
SpringHill Suites San Diego Mission Valley
Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
San Diego Marriott Mission Valley

Been to Holiday Inn San Diego - La Mesa? Share your experiences!