“Excellent stay”

Holiday Inn San Diego - La Mesa
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in La Mesa
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Hotel is across Costco and other restaurants. Very convenient area to go downtown.
Hotel is clean. It has free Wi-fi and free parking.
The area is very safe. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Rate is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Greg W, Manager at Holiday Inn San Diego - La Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I hope to see you on your next visit to San Diego.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Not too impressed with this location. The outdoor pool is a tiny section of parking lot that holds a maximum of 15 swimmers. There were not rollaway beds available when we asked for our 2 adult 3 child group- they offered linens do one could sleep on the floor. I wouldn't sleep on the cleanest hotel floor - and this wasn't the cleanest. Overall I would not choose this location.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Cortney S
Greg W, Manager at Holiday Inn San Diego - La Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to see that we were not able to meet your needs during your stay. While we may not have rollaway beds available, we do have larger rooms to accommodate larger parties which also come with a pull out couch. Please contact me directly to discuss the cleanliness issues that you faced during your stay so I can ensure we improve ourselves in this area.

agmhilm@t4shotels.com

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I arrived on the the 2nd of July and have gotten amazing customer service from every employee especially Andre he's went above and beyond to ensure our stay has been nothing less than absolutely amazing upon meeting him he was so welcoming and warm made myself and family feel comfortable as if we were all family being welcomed home he helped with direction to tourist attractions and restaurants this has been one of the cleanest hotels I’ve stayed at and will definitely be returning thanks again for everything Andre Rocks.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! I am so happy to see that our staff, especially Andre, were able to go above and beyond for you.

I hope to see you on your next trip to San Diego.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited my daughter and her family for the weekend. This location was perfect. It was a mile from their new home and right off I 8. Great restaurants and bars nearby. The rooms were spacious and very comfortable. The employees were always ready with an offer to help or a thank you for staying.

It was the best Holiday Inn experience my wife and I have ever had. We are going back several more times this year.

• Stayed: June 2014
Greg W, Manager at Holiday Inn San Diego - La Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great review! I am so glad to see that you were able to have an enjoyable stay.

See you on your next trip to San Diego (and hopefully we can get that 5th star from you on the next trip!)

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We were awed by the spacious guest room we had for our family of five. We had two double or queen beds and a roll away bed. It was very clean, modern and most of all comfortable. Close to nearby places to eat and nice shopping malls. Not too far from Sea World and San Diego Zoo. Will return. Family was very pleased!

Room Tip: Choose a room closest to exit areas for accessible parking. Parking stalls are tight but available...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your 5 star review! I hope to see you on your next trip to San Diego!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I only stayed for one night when I was passing through La Mesa, but I thought it was a good property. Free parking and clean rooms. The front desk staff at this establishment is so nice! And I love they have an engineer on sight to fix thing during the evening hours, not all hotels do. I'd definitely stay again if I ever find myself down that way again. :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your awesome 5 star review! I am so happy to see that our engineer was able to assist you during your stay.

Please come back to the Holiday Inn La Mesa during your next trip to San Diego!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The hotel is pretty nice and clean, not in a great location though. There's not much to do around the hotel, you gotta drive to get to somewhere fun. The check in experience was great, the staff was very friendly and helpful especially Jelanny! She was very friendly and informative. The rooms are a comfortable size, nice and clean. At night we needed some extra towels and Rick the security guard was nice enough to bring some up to our room, he was also very friendly! Would definitely stay here again if I'm in the La Mesa area!

Room Tip: Ask to be upgraded they are more than happy to do it if you ask.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Greg W, Manager at Holiday Inn San Diego - La Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and thank you for your kind comments about Jelani. She is truly a pleasure to have working here at the Holiday Inn La Mesa.

I will be sure to pass along your remarks to Jelani and the rest of the team.

See you on your next trip to San Diego.

Also consider these accommodations in or near La Mesa
Lodge Of La Mesa
#5 of 8 in La Mesa
Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
San Diego Marriott Mission Valley
Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
SpringHill Suites San Diego Mission Valley

Been to Holiday Inn San Diego - La Mesa? Share your experiences!