“Frustration”
Review of Lodge Of La Mesa

Lodge Of La Mesa
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in La Mesa
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Today, Sunday August 31, around 1 PM. the hotel manager (Travelodge, La Mesa, Ca) would not check me in, he canceled my reservation. He advised that I was too abusive or words to that affect.
Yes, I did ask to get into the room before 4PM, it was hot and I had no place to go. He said all the rooms are available only at 4 PM. He didn't check the schedule, as other hotels I've stayed at do, to see if any of the rooms were clean.When I advised him that on my prior stay, see below, my room was cleaned around 2:00PM. Next he asked me for my name, and the next I hear him say, your reservations are canceled. WOW, when I questioned that rejection, he assured me that as within his powers.
I was schedule to stay 15 nights, confirmation # 69395913.

Previously, I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights, the last night August 29. After checking out, a few hours later I realized I left my nerve medication in the room. I needed to take my medicine. When I went back to hotel to get my medication, later that day, the cleaning ladies did not speak english and I do not speak spanish. Our communications were not the best. I waited in the lobby,for the check in lady, over ten minutes, she was outside of the building. Anyway after the lady was back at the front desk, I was given my medication.

Naturally, I am sorry for what occurred. I suspect your manager may have a different way to tell what occurred. As the manager was telling me he was canceling my reservation he had a smile on his face all the time. He humiliated me. He proved he has the power to do what he wishes.

Regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank James J
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Not a good area and room was dirty with rude staff and music blasting in the reception area.Parking was absolutely horrible with the spaces so small you can hardly open your door.Would stay away from this place at all costs

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank couponing4bmx
Reviewed 11 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jared L
Reviewed 8 August 2014

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE at ALL, NEVER in my LIFE I've been TREATED SO ridiculous RUDE BY HOTEL MANAGER (NEIL refuse to give me his last name) and STAFF. Traveling from Sacramento, was going there for a friend's wedding with my family. Book 2 rooms through PRICELINE, WHEN I CALLED THE MORNING ALL THE QUESTIONS WAS ASKED, agreeing with ALL THE OTHERS COMMENTS AND REVIEWS BY (Joey F.).
I know this is not a FOUR STARS/DIAMOND hotel but NO ONE should be as RUDE as the STAFF THERE. OBVIOUSLY my BUSINESS is NOT NEEDED, BECAUSE of this SITUATION I found a HOTEL ABOUT three exit down, BUT YEAH, i only missed my friends bachelorette party for the EVENING (WHICH IS ONLY A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME EVENT) !!!!!!!! who ever is reading I DO Not recommend you stay at this establishment.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Kings Inn San Diego
Kings Inn San Diego
#24 of 278 in San Diego

Been to Lodge Of La Mesa? Share your experiences!