“great Burgers and fries”

Johnny B's Burgers & Brew
Ranked #21 of 205 Restaurants in La Mesa
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
San Diego, California
“great Burgers and fries”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

this place had very good burgers as well as the fries are very good nice atmosphere and good beers and service was good

Visited January 2013

La Mesa
“Great burgers in a neighborhood sports bar”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

A friendly place to grab a burger and brew to watch sports events or just to hang out with friends. They have recently added a full bar in case you wanted a cocktail instead of a beer.

Visited October 2012
“This business does not respect the business hours posted on their doors or website. Very disappointing....”
Reviewed 28 May 2012 via mobile

I went to Johnny B's yesterday night to give it a try since a friend told me that their hamburgers are delicious. Before heading to the restaurant, I checked their business hours on their website to make sure we had enough time to get there. Even though I arrived to the restaurant half an hour before closing time, the waitress sent us away because according to her, they close earlier on Sundays. I replied: If you close at 8:30, why do you have a sign on your door that says 9 pm as your closing time on Sundays? She "answered" my question by saying: "sorry guys"....I was very disappointed... I think a business should respect their business hours no matter how busy they are. By 8:30 pm, the employees had about 10 trash bags piled up in the main dining area! Does this mean that the employees decided to start closing the restaurant around 8 pm?? I'm very curious to find out if the owner is aware that his employees are refusing service to paying customers just because they want to go home early.
To the owner: Please email me if you are interested about getting more details regarding this incident. If not, I will take my business somewhere else as I did last night.

Thanks,

Disappointed customer.
sandra.accounts@yahoo.com

2 Thank Shanny35
Big Stone City
“Amazing burger, juice ran down my arm!!”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Double bacon cheese burger, with frings. Ice Cold Sam Adams Boston Lager....need I say more.

Visited January 2012
San Diego, Ca
“Good burger, greasy onion rings”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Went for lunch on a Monday. Had the bleu cheese burger which was good; wife had a patty melt which she liked lots! The onion rings were good but served in a layer of oil which was a little gross. Still ok.