Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Century Motel(Buena Park)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsrecliner chairfront deskroom was cleanextra spacelaundry facilitiesfree wifiplace to staycoffee potexcellent hotellos angelesfirst floormicrowavefreewayconvienentratessinkmarriott
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Friendly staff, comfy beds and clean room. The only con was a conflict between the online registration and the actual availability, but it was not a big deal. My husband found a 20% off discount online as well.

• Stayed: August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Linda - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the friendly staff and bed comfort. We hope you enjoyed Disney Land!

I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Great staff. Manager is the nicest person I have met since arriving in the city. She will go above and beyond to help the customer any way she can.Staff is always there to help with anything. Rooms are super clean. Couldn't ask for a better hotel experience. Nice quiet location.

• Stayed: August 2013

Steven - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that the staff was helpful and you enjoyed your clean room as well as our hotel's quiet location. The staff and I loved having you stay with us and we would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

It is an excellent hotel that I advice to stay on it, there are all friendly and helpfully and it is very clean and all service is excellent , I will not hesitated to choose extended stay America again to be my favorite hotel

• Stayed: July 2013
Manager_11525, Front Office Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Thank you for your excellent review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotels cleanliness and the level of service our staff provided to you during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Mold in the shower, brochures and water bottles left from prior guests, went 3 days without clean towels because the ran out. And the area is very industrial with no restaurants or stores nearby. Horrible experience overall.

• Stayed: July 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed that that you were not given clean towels and that the clerks were rude. Please accept my apology. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have take to steps to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

My family and I had a wonderful experience! Pleasant staff, large room, comfortable bed and pillows, grab and go breakfast was VERY fresh!
We were astonished to see it had a full kitchen with a stove, oven, full refrigerator, microwave, and dishes and utensils. :-) very nice indeed!

• Stayed: July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am proud of our team for providing you with a wonderful experience. It is great to know that you enjoyed our staff, your room and all of the amenities our hotel had to offer.