Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada
US$175
US$131
US$94
Budget Inn Santa Fe Springs(Santa Fe Springs)
US$113
US$97
US$83
US$121
Friendly Hills Inn(Whittier)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$72
  • Restaurant
US$88
US$162
US$135
  • Pool
All reviewsrecliner chairfront deskroom was cleanextra spacelaundry facilitiesfree wifiplace to staycoffee potexcellent hotellos angelesfirst floormicrowavefreewayconvienentratessinkmarriott
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The staff was so helpful didn't expect to stay here but i made the best of it... they were so helpful and since my plans went on the fritz my stay was comfortable I have stayed in other places but for some reason i wanted to try something new and I didnt make a mistake in choosing to stay here. Great location, great room, great staff Thank you again to all your staff

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you found your room to be comfortable, our location convenient. Also, I am happy to hear that our staff provided you with courteous and friendly service.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Katharina Miller is the manager and she is great at what she does. Very helpful, runs an amazing hotel and surrounds herself with a great staff. Jen and Daniella are endlessly helpful in every way possible. Always willing to answer any question you may have and if they don't have the answer off the top of their heads they go above and beyond to find the answer. They are always asking how your day is going or if you need anything. Both Jen and Daniella even congratulated my husband on finding a new job. You won't find that kind of personal interest at most hotels. Eliu is very willing to help. He always has kind words for all guests. The hotel is exceptional. Always clean and if you have to report that something is broke, it is fixed in a timely fashion. There is never a need to report it a second time. Because of the friendliness and urge to help of Katharina, Jen, Daniella and Eliu...staying here is the closest thing you will get these days to a "Mayberry" like atmosphere.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank MarfaJB
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our service. I am proud of Jen, Daniella and our team for making your stay great.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed there with my husband and two babies during our visit to Disney land. As soon as we arrived our key didn't work so we had to go replace it , no problem no big deal we are pretty reasonable people. So the room smelled slightly like cigarettes but I had an air freshener with so just sprayed the whole place. The next morning we headed to the theme park and returned until midnight to our surprise our key didn't work. This time we got upset bcuz we each were holding a kid in our arms plus other bags and we had to go back down to the lobby for a new key. We checked out the next morning but unfortunately before leaving we spotted a huge cockroach by the bed. Ugh! For us that was the first and last time at this place. The beds are okay, and we needed more towels. They only had 1. Besides that the hotel is so close to the freeway if you are planning to travel.

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am so disappointed that you had issues with your room keys and that your room was unclean. Please accept my apology. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I am reviewing the key coding process with our front desk staff to ensure this is not an issue moving forward. As well, I am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures and inspection policies so that our guest rooms are fresh for each guests stay. Still, we hope you enjoyed Disney Land.

Once again thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future to show you our enhanced efforts.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Friendly staff, comfy beds and clean room. The only con was a conflict between the online registration and the actual availability, but it was not a big deal. My husband found a 20% off discount online as well.

• Stayed: August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Linda - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the friendly staff and bed comfort. We hope you enjoyed Disney Land!

I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Great staff. Manager is the nicest person I have met since arriving in the city. She will go above and beyond to help the customer any way she can.Staff is always there to help with anything. Rooms are super clean. Couldn't ask for a better hotel experience. Nice quiet location.

• Stayed: August 2013

Steven - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that the staff was helpful and you enjoyed your clean room as well as our hotel's quiet location. The staff and I loved having you stay with us and we would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.