“its not cheap...”

Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Valley View
Description: Welcome to North Woods Inn of San Gabriel, La Mirada and Covina! Come for juicy steaks, fresh seafood, enormous salads and our signature cheese bread. Whether you are in the mood for a quiet dinner for two, want to bring the office for lunch, or celebrate your next family milestone, our restaurant is the place for memorable meals. The warm woodsy atmosphere is very unique and features stained glass, oil paintings, & period lamps. We are just minutes away with locations in L.A. and Orange County. Enjoy abundant lunches and dinners at all 3 locations.
Ontario, California
“its not cheap...”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

its been a couple months since I've been here, and I've been treated each time. I'm not fond of places with peanut shells on the ground. Well I love the Cheese bread. I love the salads. we both ate steak sandwiches since it was reasonably priced. I worked across the street and never came here unless I was being treated.

• Visited June 2013

La Mirada, California
“25th Anniversary Specials”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We came here to try their $25 meals celebrating their 25th anniversary. They served two types of salads with our meals, a red cabbage and iceberg lettuce with ranch which I enjoyed. It also included their cheese bread. I ordered the 1/2 rack of ribs and chicken that came with rice and a baked potato. The rice was hard, the baked potato was huge, and the ribs and 2 pieces of fried chicken were okay. They also included dessert which was a choice of either chocolate rum sundae or blackberry sundae.

This is considered more of a family restaurant. However, it was difficult to carry on a conversation because the acoustics were bad which I noticed as the restaurant became busy. I will probably not come back here. The cost is pricey compared to the food quality. I rather spend my money at Chris & Pitt's for delicious BBQ or Lawry's in Beverly Hills for a great prime rib dinner.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank CaliLAgirl
“Won't go back”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Went to meet family and was meet with a rude receptionist and server wasn't much better. Poor service overall and food definitely NOT with the price. Brother called the next day to apologize for such a crappy meal a a it was his suggestion. A lot better places to go....

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Good variety of options”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

There are a lot of different options for dinner. You can have reasonably priced soup and salad or go for a full entree with all the sides. The cheese bread is delicious!

Visited March 2014
Los Angeles, California, United States
“I like this place”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I am a healthy eater, so I didn't think I would like this place. However, I do like it very much. I eat there for lunch and I typically have either the Mahi Mahi or the Halibut. I skip the cheesy bread and have extra of the purple cabbage salad. It makes for a very tasty meal and very healthy, under the above mentioned conditions. It is definitely worth a try and people I have taken there for a business lunch are always pleased and amazed they have never stopped there before to eat.

• Visited January 2014