“Excellent!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in La Palma
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The hotel was really quiet, the location great, service is excellent. All the people working here is very kind including the manager that was so kind to let us store our luggage for some hours before leaving. Only the breakfast could be better or offer more variety like scramble eggs, bacon. But overall I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
San Diego, California
Reviewed 5 April 2014

From the moment we got there, Lisa the front desk agent, greeted us in a very friendly manner. She was such a pleasant person, while checking us in we shared a couple laughs and she even gave us an upgrade. The hotel lobby, room and breakfast area were all very clean and beautiful. This hotel is close to surrounding attractions, the mall, and my kids favorite yogurt shop is right across the street. Our room was spacious and comfy. The bright side breakfast includes a waffle maker which was a hit with the kids among the other breakfast foods. This is our 2nd stay at this hotel and we definitely will be back again. We have 2 children and you can not hear anything from surrounding rooms nor any traffic outside so we all got a great night sleep (which we needed because we had to wake up at 7 am to get ready for our long day ahead). Overall, spectacular service and wonderful room quality.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 April 2014

1  Thank Mikey1166
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This La Quinta Inn was one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed at! The rooms were tiny, the bathroom was the size of a closet. If you wanted to open the door to the room you had to slowly put the key in and hope it worked, you had to try it a dozen times. The elevators got stuck and were very slow. The staff was friendly but very creepy. Overall this hotel has made me choose not to stay at another La Quinta Inn EVER! I have stayed at dozens of hotels and this was one of the worst i ever stayed at.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Azd3dd
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This was my first time staying in a La Quinta and I hope I never have to again. For just being remodeled the smell was terrible. The lobby looked nice and smelled clean. The 4th floor smells like it has been smoked it and it is gross. That smell also comes into the room. When I went into my room the first thing I noticed was the long hair (not just one but SEVERAL) that were in my "clean" sink in my room. My tub also had hair on the wall which made me less than confident in how well the rest of the room was cleaned. The only good thing I can say is the bed was comfortable. I am not sure how clean the sheets were but I had to not think about that as I needed to get some sleep to be ready for work the next day. This is not some place I would go to on my own accord.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We went to visit family we did not know the area so we just went of the comments, it's a very nice area restaurants just across the street easy accesses to the freeway. The breakfast served was good ,we did not have the breakfast we have a very Particular diet!!! Overall everything is good ,the only thing I wished that it had a kitchen!!!

A La Quinta traveler

Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel & Conference  Center
Holiday Inn La Mirada
Holiday Inn La Mirada
#1 of 3 in La Mirada

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park? Share your experiences!