“Very disappointing stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in La Palma
“Very disappointing stay”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 4 nights at this hotel 1st night amazing HK did everything cleaned our room it was nice when we came back .The next 3 nights were terrible we came back expecting our room to be clean and the beds weren't made no vacuum passed and I had to take the trash out they just put extra towels I let front desk know so they can tell HK for the next morning they said it was going to be taken care of and it wasn't I let front desk know again and nothing . So poor service in housing keeping breakfast was the same the whole stay and front desk wasn't friendly or welcoming at all . A lot to work on it disappointed me worst la Quinta I have stayed at

• Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I left items in my room after check out. I called as soon as I arrived home and discovered my mistake. Hotel management investigated and because the left items were neither reported nor turned in to lost and found, I am out of luck! I recommend that management believe their guests!

2 Thank Donna M
Southern Cali
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This hotel was a great stay. The rooms were very well decorated and spacious. We had two rooms with a king bed and a pull out couch. Our room was located right in front of the elevators and we never heard any noises. We had a small fridge and micro in our room as well.

The breakfast had cereals, fruits, hard boiled eggs and make your own waffles. There were plenty of tables in the eating area.

The location of the hotel is right off the freeway but we didn't hear freeway noise. There are a lot of eating locations around the hotel as well.

The only negative thing I found in the hotel was that the towels were not fluffy.

The best thing is that the pool is heated.

Room Tip: the regular rooms have two double beds. The king rooms has a large king bed and a pull out couch..th...
United States
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Enjoyed our stay here. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. It was centrally located and close to restaurants and the places we wanted to go. The area felt safe. The breakfast was good. The rooms clean and well cared for.

taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed 1 June 2014

For sleep and rest, this is a quiet and clean hotel. Occasionally, you get some noisy guests, but overall it is quiet. It is close to freeways, thus it is convenient and easy to access other places, particularly Disney Land, and ...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

United States
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My family and I had decided on an impromtu trip to Disneyland during their 24 hour summer kick off. So we were able to reserve a room online with La Quinta quickly and checked in even faster. Great location with quite a few places to eat within walking distance. The room was perfect for my husband and my two toddlers. The breakfast was extremely crowded due to the Disneyland 24 event I am sure. I love La Quinta its a great value for you what they offer.

Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Took a chance to stay at the Buena Park location and it was a nice experience. Plenty of room for all of us. Good location near the highway, but did not hear any traffic noise. Breakfast buffet was just your typical waffles, cereal and toast. Would stay again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near La Palma
#2 of 19 in Buena Park
Sheraton Cerritos Hotel at Towne Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim North/Buena Park
Radisson Suites Hotel Anaheim - Buena Park

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park? Share your experiences!