“great place to stay!!!!”
Review of Azusa Inn Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Azusa Inn Motel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in La Puente
Reviewed 16 November 2011

ive been working in walnut,ca. for 10 months first 6 i stayed at a motel 6[ no comment] i found azusa inn to be were i stayed 4 days/wk for the last 4/months. the service was great rooms are clean and very spacious.i love the home like atmosphere .

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Donald H
Reviewed 26 January 2011

My boyfriend and I were looking for a place to stay for the night on our way back from Riverside. A gas attendant told us of this "nice, inexpensive" motel down the road. Upon check in, the woman (who I assume was not happy to be working there) was very rude and short. She told me, "Only 2 people, OK??" I smiled and said yes it was just us two. When I asked what room number, she rudely said "it’s on the key".
Upon entering the room, it smelled like an ashtray. The couch was stained; the table & head board had graffiti all over it. I didn’t want to set any of my bags on the floor because it just looked so dirty. We were so tired from the long day we decided to stay anyway. When it was time for me to go to bed I turned the TV off and could hear people partying, and music. I turned the TV back on and fell asleep.
In the morning my boyfriend went down stairs to complain about the stay. The guy who was working there that morning was talking on his cell phone in the parking lot and didn’t pay any attention to us. I decided that I was going to let everyone I know to never, ever, stay in this hotel. It was not worth the $70. Upon looking them up online, their website claims the complete opposite of what they really offer. DON’T DO IT!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank BunnyB97
Also consider these accommodations in or near La Puente
Pacific Palms Resort
Pacific Palms Resort
#1 of 1 in City of Industry
Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda Heights/Orange County
Courtyard Los Angeles Hacienda H...
#1 of 3 in Hacienda Heights
Comfort Suites Near Industry Hills Expo Center
Industry Inn & Suites
Industry Inn & Suites
#2 of 5 in La Puente

Been to Azusa Inn Motel? Share your experiences!