“Panera Bread”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #47 of 120 Restaurants in La Quinta
Reviewed 18 April 2013

It is what it is. Why do they serve bread with a sandwich? It's clean, has wifi, it's air conditioned in summer.

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed 15 January 2013

I, too, used to go all the time - always for takeout, and always the same thing: chicken caesar sandwich & mac n cheese. Usually have to ask for the complimentary baguette/chips side and utensils after they've handed me my take away bag, which is frustrating. As previous reviewer said, I often rearrange my own sandwich once home (could be because its endured a car ride). At any rate, it still tastes good and I'll be back. Their macaroni is really the best! Disappointing to know it comes out of a pre-portioned bag & popped in the microwave. Still good. Try the low fat strawberry smoothie.

Reviewed 4 January 2013 via mobile

We used to go two or three times per week but lately the quality of sandwich has been disappointing. My last few sandwiches had all the meat and cheese stacked on one side it was like oversized bread. While it was easy for me to open the sandwich and rearrange my meat and cheese to be evenly distributed its frustrating that they continue to ignore this detail. They take a while to get the food out too.

1  Thank Hawaiianbee
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I had an egg and cheese on ciabatta bread and OJ and my husband had a bear claw and coffee. It was very tastey. First time at Panera and I'll go back.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

I once loved Paners, for their great bread and hearty sandwiches. The last 2 times I've eaten there, the bread was nothing special- dry and just average. The fillings were skimpy and not very flavorful. The large white plate arrived with the sandwich and a bag of potato chips. All pretty white and lacked eye appeal. I'm sorry to see the quality become average and the attention to the look of the food non-existant

2  Thank LoveAloha3