“Nice atmosphere”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Asian, Italian, Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: There's something for everyone at The Grill on Main! Lunch, Happy Hour, Dinner, Weekend Brunch & Live Music. Enjoy the relaxed, casual atmosphere, a fresh take on CLASSIC AMERICAN FARE, specialty micro-brews, an interesting wine list and full bar. The menu includes a wide variety of cuisine including appetizers, fresh salads, traditional American favorites, fresh seafood, pasta, steak and specialty sandwiches and burgers. Live Music on Friday & Saturday evenings featuring popular local musicians.
Reviewed 16 March 2014

This place I checked out on Yelp and so a group of went. The food I had scoped out on line wasn't on the menu so I went with the flat iron steak..it was good I wasn't crazy about the seafood enchilads that came with it. Most others had fish and chips which were really big and delicious. The deserts looked good. I was too full to try them! Give it a try especially for happy hour we were stoked our vodka drinks were only $5 (Beer was cheaper)

There are newer reviews for The Grill on Main

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We happened to walk by with our rat terrier at lunch time and noticed a busy restaurant with a patio. Our daughter checked if they allowed dogs and they said yes. Long story short...we love this place. We have been spending a lot of time at our home in la quinta and the grille has become our go to restaurant when friends or relatives visit. Everything we have tried has been delicious. Special "shout out" for the crab and sherry bisque (a must each time we go), the mussels, prime rib sliders ...oh well, so far everything is good. I understand the grille is chef owned and it shows as he definitely shows pride of ownership. By the way, my husband says the bar gives a good pour. Lunch or dinner is a treat. Be sure to make reservations.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I came here after the La Quinta farmers market. It's a 30 second walk from the main strip of vendors during the market. We came for brunch and sat on the adorable outdoor patio. It was a little chilly, and the staff had the portable heaters on. Our waiter was extremely attentive. I ordered the crab cakes benedict and thought I died and went to heaven. They were made absolutely perfectly. Not too much hollandaise and lots of crab meat! My mom had the french toast with fresh fruit and ate every bit, so did my brother with his huevos rancheros. It was wonderful and will definitely go back. Great spot to linger over a meal and people watch!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

On a weekend night you will need reservations. The place has a great covered patio with adequate heaters. I thought the service was a bit slow at first but improved as the night progressed. The soup was excellent and the entrees were well prepared and nicely presented. Would definitely eat there again the next time we are in town

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We made reservations and were seated promptly. The water glasses were filled immediately and menus presented. I had a wonderful cool cucumber cocktail and my husband chose the margarita, wonderful. The Ahi tuna was cooked to perfection and the Caesar salad was excellent. My husband had the double stuffed pork chop which was perfect. The flavour was wonderful.
While they do have menu for children ours chose to eat off the regular menu. The started Mac n cheese with bacon is huge and our 5 year old could only eat 1/3 of it. A box was brought and we took it home. Our daughter had the crab and sherry bisque that was decandent.

A wonderful experience on the deck tucked in the outdoor patio corner by the fireplace.

We plan a return trip.