“Really good food, but really amazing service!”
Review of The Grill on Main

The Grill on Main
Ranked #12 of 123 Restaurants in La Quinta
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Asian, Italian, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: There's something for everyone at The Grill on Main! Lunch, Happy Hour, Dinner, Weekend Brunch & Live Music. Enjoy the relaxed, casual atmosphere, a fresh take on CLASSIC AMERICAN FARE, specialty micro-brews, an interesting wine list and full bar. The menu includes a wide variety of cuisine including appetizers, fresh salads, traditional American favorites, fresh seafood, pasta, steak and specialty sandwiches and burgers. Live Music on Friday & Saturday evenings featuring popular local musicians.
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Stopped here last night for a drink and snack - calamari was wonderful, but I really loved the grilled artichokes. We were so impressed with the service, we went back tonight. Again, great food, terrific patio and amazing service! Go, you will really enjoy yourself...

Reviewed 10 April 2014

good menu, tasty food, nice ambiance. Not as crowded as some places so I go often. Outside dining is really nice but inside is almost as nice,

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This restaurant is in an old spanish inspired adobe house with a beautifully designed covered verandah for outside dining in the quaint old parts of La Quinta. The wondrous atmosphere definitely heightened our expectations the food, however, it was not meant to be. The portions were way out of proportion(huge)for lunch; the ingredients all appeared to be not FRESH but CANNED even though most of us ordered SALADS. It was total disappointment! !

2  Thank connie l
Reviewed 16 March 2014

This place I checked out on Yelp and so a group of went. The food I had scoped out on line wasn't on the menu so I went with the flat iron steak..it was good I wasn't crazy about the seafood enchilads that came with it. Most others had fish and chips which were really big and delicious. The deserts looked good. I was too full to try them! Give it a try especially for happy hour we were stoked our vodka drinks were only $5 (Beer was cheaper)

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We happened to walk by with our rat terrier at lunch time and noticed a busy restaurant with a patio. Our daughter checked if they allowed dogs and they said yes. Long story short...we love this place. We have been spending a lot of time at our home in la quinta and the grille has become our go to restaurant when friends or relatives visit. Everything we have tried has been delicious. Special "shout out" for the crab and sherry bisque (a must each time we go), the mussels, prime rib sliders ...oh well, so far everything is good. I understand the grille is chef owned and it shows as he definitely shows pride of ownership. By the way, my husband says the bar gives a good pour. Lunch or dinner is a treat. Be sure to make reservations.