“Really interesting "ethnic" menu!”
Review of Pho Vu

Pho Vu
Ranked #32 of 121 Restaurants in La Quinta
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Nice surprise having an true Vietnamese food restaurant right here on Hwy. 111 (just west of Jack in the Box on the same side) in La Quinta, CA! We enjoyed 2 items we'd never heard of and they were both awesome! Prices are pretty reasonable for this area too! Can't wait to go back soon!

Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

3 PHO (beef, shrimp, vegie) and 1BUN BBQ pork.
All excellent will definitely go again. Jewel in desert.
Clean and friendly staff and busy Must visit if in area.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I go to Pho Vu at least once a month and I always order the same thing: a big bowl of their vegetarian pho soup. BTW the big bowl is only a dollar more than the small, so why not? This is the go-to soup if you sense a cold is coming on. I love how all the vegetables are so fresh and the oddles of thin
noodles at the bottom of the bowl stick to my ribs so I'm not hungry again in an hour. They include chunks of tofu, so there's your protein.
The restaurant is open and airy which has a very clean feeling, plus there are tables outside on the front patio.
For a long time I lusted after the description of a banana ice cream dessert on the menu, then when I finally had the gumption to ignore my diet and order it last summer I was told they no longer serve it:(
You might drive past Pho Vu the first time; the back of the building faces Hwy 111 with the entrance facing the parking lot and the large Goodwill store. It's just west of the Union Bank.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

This is good stuff. I've never had Vietnamese food in my life. My daughter decided we should try at the recommendation of some friends. We were not disappointed. Huge fresh salads and noodle bowls with meat, shellfish or vegetarian. Choose Rice noodle or Vermicelli and your choice of meats, vegies and tofu. I had the beef brisket with rice noodle. Fresh bean sprout salad served with mint, chile and lime on the side. Very clean and efficient restaurant, good service and the food delicious with exotic flavors. I love Vietnamese food, better than thai. I will return to Pho Vu.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Okay, it might actually be the only Vietnamese restaurant in the Palm Springs area but it is excellent. The prices are good and the food is wonderful. Service is quick and efficient. Noisy enough to bring a baby/toddler but not so loud you can't hear each other across the table. BBQ pork rolls are fantastic as is the pho.