The Chateau at Lake La Quinta
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsman made lakemelange restaurantthe general managerboutique hotelwalk in showerstayed nightsthe entire staffprivate patiothe palm springs areafireplacedesertbungalowlakefrontweddingprivacysinkstournament
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Our most recent stay on Labor Day Weekend 2011 was better than ever, and one of the best stays we've ever had anywhere. The room, the pool, the view, the staff; all served to make this a memorable and relaxing trip that really can't be found elsewhere. It's nice to know that in less than two hours drive, we can be at a destination that makes us as happy as a trip to Hawaii or Mexico. Can't wait to return to Lake La Quinta Inn!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bonesting69
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I took my girlfriend to the inn as a birthday getaway. It was the perfect spot. Very nice rooms. great view of the lake. Perfect breakfast. Our room had a fireplace in it that we did not use because of the time of year but we will definitely go back in the winter months to be able to enjoy that part as well

1  Thank ken m
Reviewed 11 August 2011

My husband and I selected this Bed & Breakfast getaway for our 3rd anniversary. Great location...centrally located to a wide variety of restaurants, shopping, etc. The room was very clean and comfortable, as was the entire facility. The staff was very hospitable! We will definitely make this tops on our 'getaway retreats' list!

Room Tip: We had room #4 -- cozy setting, faces the lake, close to the pool.
1  Thank Harootunians
Reviewed 6 August 2011

My husband and I just got back today from the Lake La quinta Inn! Once again, we had an amazing time. I have never been at such ease on vacation, the minute I arrive there I am truly relaxed. We stayed in room 2 the last time we were there in June, we loved it so much that we had to come back, but we did decide to stay in the captains quarters this time. Each room is so unique and different, and the grounds are just beautiful and peaceful. Chris and Mary are always such a delight to be around, they take such good care of you.The breakfast is always so YUMMY and pretty healthy. I can not say enough great things about this B and B! I am so excited to go back, when ever that will be, it is not soon enough! Big thanks to Chris and Mary for making my bday stay just perfect!

1  Thank kelbel612
Reviewed 25 July 2011

Just got back from a three night stay at the Lake La Quinta Inn. Romantic, quiet and beautiful. Chris the manager does an amazing job running this B&B. The room was clean, comfortable and romantic. The view from our bed was incredible and the breakfast "DELICIOUS." Both my husband and I can't wait to come back!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple