“Delicious!! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Delicious food and great atmosphere. Some patio seating and darker lighting for inside. Great vodka cream sauce on gnocchi and ravioli, gluten free prosciutto pizza, Italian sausage pizza and salads. Served with warm and fresh bread, oil and balsamic. Big portions and priced right. Enjoy!

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Two of us dined at Bucatini for lunch prior to heading to the tennis tournament, and it was a great way to start the long day. We sat out on the patio by the fountain and enjoyed the perfect La Quinta weather. We both ordered pizza, which arrived about 10 minutes later. I enjoy brick oven, Neopolitan style pizza, and this was better than most-- large, filling, and with lots of toppings. It was very fresh tasting. An oddity I noticed, which wasn't a problem, was that pizzas with leafy greens on them, like mine with arugula, was covered to a crazy extent with leaves. I only ate a third of mine. Anyway, the food was very good and service was exceptional. I do wish they had patio tables that weren't so tippy they needed to be shimmed in order to be stable enough to eat on. Overall, I recommend it highly.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This restaurant is consistently delicious. I love the Al Pomodorini pizza, accompanied by the Mista Salad. Great for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We've been there twice and have been impressed both times. The food is good with large portions, the atmosphere is nice, as is the patio, and the service has always been fast and friendly. Reservations recommended.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

There are lots of fancy places in La Quinta that are either super healthy, expensive or just plan weird. You can never go wrong with Italian food! We showed up at Bucatini after trying and disliking the menu at another place. The last thing I felt like doing was sitting out to dinner, but was surprised at dinner. The garlic flatbread for appetizer was great and I had the lobster ravioli for my dinner. It was one of the most expensive things on the menu for $19!! We all loved our dinner, it was nice comfortable comfort food in a relaxed atmosphere!