other travellers have booked this property
Living Room part of the great room. Formal Dining Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
Private pool and Spa
Living Room part of the great room.
Formal Dining Room
2nd bedroom
bedroom with  walk in closet
Fabulous Tub Master  Bathroom
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom
Open Kitchen
Wine closet
Private with outdoor fireplace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JCK715
Los Angeles, California
“She RUINED our Trip!!”
Reviewed 6 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

DO NOT waste your time booking this home unless you want your trip to be ruined!! Their lack of organization and communication is repulsive. I booked this house 3 months in advance, and was in constant communication with the owner up until 2 days before my trip started. Only to receive a phone call from the owner the NIGHT BEFORE my trip began, telling me her "property manager" had double booked the house, and the other group had already arrived, therefore we could no longer stay there. She didn't even have the courage to take the blame herself!!!

As an alternative, she offered for us to stay with her friend in her personal home, and while I'll admit it was a kind gesture, she could not for the life of her figure out why we declined the option to share a house with a complete stranger on our vacation!!

The last conversation I had with the owner was her telling me that FlipKey was calling through her other line to help her figure this out, and that she would call me right back with some other solutions. I never heard from her again.

I should've seen the red flags when she initially asked me to send her a personal check instead of paying through FlipKey. THANK GOODNESS I did not agree to that. Please, do not waste your time. Trust me, you'll be much better off elsewhere.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
17 May 2016
I apologized many times for the mistake.many times hotels and airlines overbook. It was an honest mistake and I was very very sorry. I did try to get her another place to stay.and she refused .
I did not call her back after that because flip key told me that they would handle it since it is their policy to help find another home when such a situation occurs.
That is why they charge such a large fee to the renter. Once again I apologize and this is the first time it has happened to me and I have been renting my property for seven years. I certainly hope that this explained my position.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing