“Best Customer Service”

Ranked #25 of 121 Restaurants in La Quinta
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Food is fresh, tasty and grilled. Special taco sauce is really nice. Great PU catering ideas. i have used them many times. Perfectly packed with everything you need to spread a catered event with plenty of food. Customer Service ids the best I have experience in a long time.. I dropped my PU and they remade everything AMAZING

Reviewed 19 May 2013

This Mexican eat in or take out is fresh every single day. the servers are friendly and the place is as clean as can be. The aquarium is perfect for toddles to watch the fish while dinner is being prepared.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

The fish taco's are outstanding! We sat outside and enjoyed our lunch in the fine Southern California weather.

Reviewed 1 December 2012

I LOVE Rubios chopped chicken salad and gobble it down every chance I get. It is delicious and filling. Their guacamole is great, which is unusual for a fast food restaurant. Their whole menu is good. I highly recommend it as a quick and easy place to eat good, fresh food.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

Amazing staff and good food. Only rubios we have ever gone to and we loved it. Clean as a whistle and.ean restrooms too

1  Thank thetravelers66