“Mexican dinner with a view”

Adobe Grill @ La Quinta Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
Adobe Grill @ La Quinta Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 123 Restaurants in La Quinta
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Farewell dinner for a friend who lives in London who wanted Mexican food. We were not disappointed. Pitcher of margaritas and guacamole made at the table with a smoked tomato salsa, it was fantastic. We sat on the patio, highly recommend getting a table outside, and the scene was beautiful. Our dinner was great, fish tacos, fajitas, and beef tacos, all deliciousness. Free valet parking! Make reservations if you go for dinner.

1  Thank Liz M

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I have been to Adobe Grill once before and loved it. The service was phenomenal and the food was great. It was a meal I remembered and told people about afterwards. I went back this last month and was pretty disappointed. Although the food was good, it was not as memorable as I remembered and the service felt extremely rushed. It was very busy and I felt like we were a burden being there. I would still recommend this restaurant, it is just not one I will personally seek out again.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Food was okay but nothing great. Lovely to sit out on the patio in the evening and hear the music. Service was adequate but nothing special.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is a great spot for some good Mexican food at a resonable price--especially if you're staying at the La Quinta resort. This restaurant is on the resort property. The Happy Hour is nice too-- 4-6 PM. House margaritas $5.

Outdoor seating has a nice view.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We make a point to come here whenever we are in La Quinta. My husband loves the mole. We both love the chips and salsas, guacamole and most of all the spicy margaritas. Great outside dining if the weather permits. Just a fun atmosphere.