“A little bit of Mexico”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2013

The food was excellent and very authentic. All the servers were friendly and efficient. There was a band in the bar. The music was not too loud to enjoy and converse at the same time.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

My friend and I had not seen each other for quite some time. We chose this restaurant for its mutually convenient location. We were seated in one of the booth niches to the left of the entry. It could not have been more perfect. It was quiet, secluded, and the perfect place for sharing long awaiting secrets and life events. We made it clear to our server up from that we were in no hurry and would compensate him in his tip for tying up his table. We had a wonderful two grande margarita each lunch each and departed very happy after leaving the server a 50+% tip.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

had a great experience. There were 10 f us women. Didn't have to wait too long to be seated on a sat night. Food was delicious and drinks were yummy. Would definitely go back.

1  Thank KandBsALT
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I don't usually rate restaurants, but I need to in this case.

Ambiance, wait time and service was fine. Food was terrible, overlooked and tasteless. My wife was almost nauseous after a few bites of her fish taco. My chicken combination was unedible and the teens fared equally poorly.

Will not be back, ever.

I had much better Mexican food at a small California chain called Santana's.

1  Thank MikeVictWW
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We went here for brunch one day despite some questionable reviews. We were one of the first ones there. We order a few egg dishes (omette, etc.). Both were average at best. No real flavor (thank goodness for hot sauce). The wait staff seemed more interested in sitting in the back talking than waiting on our table. The decor is nice but other than that there isn't a reason to go here. I'd skip this place and go elsewhere for brunch.