“Good Mexican food in the desert”

Las Casuelas Quinta
Ranked #37 of 123 Restaurants in La Quinta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This is one of three locations in the Palm Springs area. Very family friendly. Good variety of choices on menu. Great guacamole and fajitas. I would recommend making reservations for groups of 4 or more.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I went to Las Casuelas for lunch with my daughter and granddaughter. The salsa was nice and spicy to go along with the large amount of chips we were served. I ordered a 2 item combo, cheese enchilada and shredded beef taco. Lots of cheesy goodness. My daughter had a combo that had enchilada, taco and a burrito that she had to take home because the meal was so large. The service was great. Our drink glasses were always kept full and the food was steaming hot and yummy. Our bill was under $25 for 2 combos and an iced tea.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Chips, Salsa and an order of guac.. then just about anything on the menu. I like the chicken tomatillo enchiladas.. wish the green sauce went all the way through.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I've been to many mexican restaurants and this is one of the best. Starts with excellent service, great food and leftovers to enjoy the next day. Live band playing provides a nice backtround. Don't miss trying the guacamole, made in house and truly outstanding. There were five of us who tried different menu items and all were wonderful.

Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

We go there at least 2 to 3 times a week. We have NEVER been disappointed in the food, service, etc.
The food and service has ALWAYS BEEN THE BEST IN THE DESERT. If you love and know good Mexican you need to come and check it out. It's the best!!# ; )