“Always happy at the Crab Pot happy hour”

Crab Pot Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 120 Restaurants in La Quinta
Price range: US$12 - US$52
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We will be closed starting June 5 until mid September 2017.
Yakima, Washington
“Always happy at the Crab Pot happy hour”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Happy hour prawn cocktail and crab cakes keeps my Dad from ordering some of the other delicious things on the menu. Very generous sized prawns. Sourdough bread is always awesome. My mom and I enjoyed early bird menu with dinners for $9.95. Last night my Mom had the best seafood pasta she has had at the Crab Pot. She says this dish varies in the assortment of seafood. I enjoyed the shrimp skewers and my husband had a seafood pizza that was unusual and delicious. Another great happy hour experience.

Visited April 2014

Sherman Oaks, CA
“Disgusting”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

During the weekend, sat outside and flies swarmed all over us and although the food was great, we lost our appetite. Hopefully, they could fix this bc the food & service were great.

Visited February 2014
Canada
“pricey”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

On recommendations of several people, we went to the Crab Pot. The place was packed, which is always a good sign. But we found the prices very high and the food only average. I honestly don't know if I'd bother again.

Canmore, Canada
“fresh and delicious fish”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Great location within walking distance from our hotel. Went twice, great meals both times, fish very fresh, generous portions including veggies and rice. Nice wines. Comfortable and casual. Staff very friendly.

CAMPBELL RIVER
“A nice meal with great service”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Some of our party had visited this location previously and found their prior visits to be better than this night. The food was good. I'm no fish expert but I suggest my meal was on the overcooked side but was tasty with a generous portion. Other party members thought their food could have been cooked a bit more. I guess there is no pleasing everyone. Our server was excellent and very knowledgeable on the menu and the fresh fish on offer. We had the rhubarb cake for desert which was really not very good. All-in-all, it was a good but not exceptional meal in a comfortable setting. We do plan on returning and having one of their "feast" offerings which look very interesting.