“Best neighborhood sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Description: (925) 283-6888
Description: (925) 283-6888
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Great Sushi Great service! My favorite roll so far is the 49er roll.
You can bring the family in because they have big roomy tables.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

the people that run this place are great, they remember you and are very accommodating. the sushi is served with a twist to the traditional. very fresh, a bit higher priced than the two other local places; but worth it.

Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

We went with a large party to Oyama and ordered 7 different kinds of sushi + two other entrees - everyone left full and satisfied! All of the food was excellent and the price was reasonable.

Two of the local residents who brought us here say this is their favorite Japanese restaurant in the entire east bay.

We will be back.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

We went to dinner at Oyama Sushi in Lafayette last night, with my daughter and her family. We had heard it was good. One would think if one is only ordering vegetarian sushi that it would be safe. Not in this case. I haven't been that sick from a restaurant in years. I found out the next day that my son-in-law, who ordered the raw fish, also got food poisoning. I will never go back there.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

What a delightful surprise when spotting this attractive, sunny sushi restaurant while grocery shopping. The service was prompt and welcoming & the sushi was fresh & yummy. Worth a visit!